Click to rate
Get the latest
Multi-Function Power Failure Night Light - PEEPO
The rechargeable Emergency Night light Flash light has 3 hyper-bright LEDs that will never burn out. Buy two and SAVE , One for your friend or family. More info
Unsure? Ask us a question, and a customer service representative will be right over!
You may also like:
PEEPO Will enure you never get caught out in the dark in the event of a true emergency. Unlike the flashlight buried in your kitchen or garage drawer, this nightlight and flashlight's batteries will be ready when you need them the most.
Plug this unit into any outlet, and it will light up instantly upon a blackout or when you remove it from its base. Leave it plugged in, and it will act as a night light, turning on automatically when the room becomes dark.
The rechargeable Emergency Flashlight has 3 hyper-bright LEDs that will never burn out. When fully charged, this emergency flashlight will shine for 24 hours; it also features a 30 day standby life.
It is a thoughtful gift idea for families with children and for anyone who likes to be prepared for the unexpected.It also acts as a great underbench light in kitchens.
- 3 x Hyperbright LED handheld light automatically turns on during power outages.
- Easy Slide button control on handheld light activates LED lights and emergency flashers.
- Torch lasts up to 7 hours after initial charge.
- 30 Day standby life.
- Nightlight switch with AUTO sensor and On/Off functions underneath base.
- Rechargeable 3.7V lithium Lon battery.
- New Magneti Induction Technology - Charger base simply plugs into any AC outlet.
- Dimension: 98(L) * 56 (W) * 107 (H) mm
- Net Weight: 105 g
Courtesy Night Light:
- Sensitive light detector automatically castes a soft glow light to safely guide you when it gets dark.
Power Failure Mode:
- Super bright 3 LED light automatically turns on during power outages (after 24 hour initial charge). Instantly locate torch to light the way in an emergency, fire or black out.
- Easy slide switch control activates 3 LED bulbs
- 12 Months
|Night Light Peepo 1 reply Submitted by Ross Wilkinson on 15-11-2013|
verry happy with all aspects of service thank you jack- Rated by jack
Excellent- Rated by Cheryl
I bought about 30 of them and gave them as Christmas presents, everyone was impressed with them and tell me all the time how they love them. I have 3 myself.- Rated by Jennifer